As a supplier, you provide content or assets to your partners to build, mix, and promote business engagement and conversation. It is meant to support and facilitate the promotion of company, product, or service. Content comes in many forms: audio, text, video, images, and more. It informs and entertains readers.
Users can archive library content by changing the expiration date to the previous day. When content is archived, the button to archive no longer shows. Archiving respects the expiration date of panels and microsites.
How to Archive Library Content
Follow these steps to edit a piece of content.
- From Content > Library Content, click the name of an asset to edit.
- Select Archive. You may see a Warning message about the content and a prompt to be sure you want to continue with the archiving the content.
- Select Continue. The document will no longer show the option to Archive.
How to Unarchive Library Content
Follow these steps to edit content.
- From Content > Library Content, click the name of an asset to unarchive.
- Select Edit.
- Change the Expiration to a date in the future.
- Select Save. The document will now show the option to Archive.