Collateral Programs is not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
As a supplier, you provide content to your partners to build, mix, and promote business engagement and conversation. Collateral Programs are intended to support and facilitate the promotion of a company, product, or service. File downloads, campaign resources and static library resources can be packaged into a Collateral Program.
Collateral Programs content is used by your partners and is found under the Content tab in ZiftMarcom. Partners can preview, download, and customize content available in Zift123. All content may not be available to all partners. Suppliers determine what content is available to partners when creating content. Not all content is available for preview or customization.
Content > Collateral Programs
In the Collateral Programs view you can complete the following tasks:
- Create a New Collateral Program - In this view, you can create a new Collateral Program that is a container for your content similar to how a campaign is a container for syndicated activities. Collateral Programs allow the supplier to package assets that can be placed in a related campaign providing an additional level of organization. The same tags that are used with campaigns can also be used with Collateral Programs.
- Export a list of the content in the Collateral Programs. The list will include data for type, name, start date, end date, campaigns, tags, publication status, review status, client primary contact, product, and filter.
The following can be found in this view.
- Search: Search for keywords in the title of Collateral Program name.
- Filter: Filtering allows you to narrow the results to get a specific list of data for review or export. The options for filtering includes published, not published and archived.
- Collateral Program View Details:
- Program name: The name the supplier has assigned to the program. Click the program name for details about the program including collateral associated with the program, program rules, and statistics about the program. You can complete these task in the Collateral Programs detail pages: edit, unpublish, copy, add rule, and add collateral.
- Tags: The tags associated with the specific Collateral Program. Learn more.
- Status: The status of the Collateral Program - published, unpublished, archived and unarchived.
- Created Date: The date the program was created.