Collateral Programs are not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
As a supplier, you provide content to your partners to build, mix, and promote business engagement and conversation. Collateral Programs are intended to support and facilitate the promotion of a company, product, or service. File downloads, campaign resources and static library resources can be packaged into a Collateral Program.
Collateral Programs content is used by your partners and is found under the Content tab in ZiftMarcom. Partners can preview, download, and customize content available in Zift123. All content may not be available to all partners. Suppliers determine what content is available to partners when creating content. Not all content is available for preview or customization.
How to Edit Collateral Programs
Follow these steps to edit a Collateral Program.
- From Content > Collateral Programs, select a specific Collateral Program.
- Select Edit Details. You can edit the following:
- Internal Name: Edit the Internal Name of the program.
- Display Name: The name partners will see in Zift123. The Internal and Display Name can be the same.
- Description: The description should be a short summary of the purpose of the program and any top level information the partner would need to know to select it.
- Effective Dates: Effective date begin and expiration date. This is the date range partners will have access to this content. The effective dates for Marketing Activities (anything not under Library Content) are not required. If they are set, they will determine the duration that they are available to partners. Alternatively, the Collateral Program can be completed without an effective date range and packaged into the campaign. The program will be available within the campaign for however long the campaign is available to partners.
- Is Promoted?: Suppliers can promote content to increase partner adoption. Promoted activities will appear in the drop down for activities in Zift123. This is typically only selected for activities that are tied to an agency offering/marketing service that requires MDF funds and is on sale/promotion.
- Partner Filters: Filtering allows partners to narrow the results to get a specific list of data. Select from the list of available filters. These filters will appear in Zift123 when a partner is locating specific content or programs.
- Thumbnail: A thumbnail image is required. The system will automatically create a thumbnail for an email, but not other activities. You can upload an image one of your own. We suggest 100 x 110. The file can be no bigger than 10BM.
- Tags: Edit the custom tags of the content. Only tag categories with values will appear on the Collateral Program page. The tags will be unique to your instance of ZiftMarcom. Learn more.