Collateral Programs are not available in all solutions. For more information, contact your supplier point of contact.
As a supplier, you provide content to your partners to build, mix, and promote business engagement and conversation. Collateral Programs are intended to support and facilitate the promotion of a company, product, or service. File downloads, campaign resources and static library resources can be packaged into a Collateral Program.
Collateral Program content is used by your partners and is found under the Content tab in ZiftMarcom. Partners can preview, download, and customize content available in Zift123 under Collateral. All content may not be available to all partners. Suppliers determine what content is available to partners when creating content. Not all content is available for preview or customization.
Content > Collateral Programs > specific collateral program
In the Collateral Program Details view you can complete the following tasks:
- Change Status - In this view, you can change the status of a Collateral Program. You will see the following depending on the state of the activity.
- Publish: If you are confident that the copy and all content is correct, publish the Collateral Program. Content in the program does not need to be published to be in the program. It will then be viewable by partners in Zift123. You can publish and filter collateral programs and they will display as standalone programs under the Collateral tab in Zift123. Partners are able to pick and choose from the package and bulk download selected assets within the Collateral Program. Alternatively, you can leave the Collateral Program unpublished and package it into a Published campaign. It will then be available in the Campaign and in the Collateral area of Zift123.
- UnPublish: Unpublishing a Collateral Program removes it from the view of partners but suppliers will still have access to the program in ZiftMarcom. This status is used mostly when the program is not ready to be published or packaged for the Campaign.
- Publish All: Use Publish All to update a program in all the places the where it is used.
- Archive: When a program is archived, it is no longer published and no new activations can be created by the partner. The partner will still have their existing activations. The supplier can un-archive the program to allow the partner to have access.
- UnArchive: Unarchive Collateral Program to re-use a program previously archived.
- Delete - There is not a delete option. Collateral Programs remain in ZiftMarcom for historical records.
- Copy - Copy an existing program to create a similar new program efficiently. After selecting copy, return to the Collateral Programs view to use the copied program.
- Add Collateral - Select the content you want to add to the Collateral Program. Learn more about adding content.
- Edit Details - In this view, you can edit the details of the Collateral Program. Details include internal and display name, description, effective and expiration dates, partner filters and more. Learn more.
- Add Rules - Specific collateral rules can be set on Collateral Programs. Based on content tags, collateral feeds will automatically add content to your collateral program as they get added to the system. Learn more about Tags.
The following can be found in the Collateral Programs Details view.
- Statistics: See the total number of partners with downloads, the most recent download date, and the number of assets associated with the program.
- Click the number of Assets in Program to see a list of content associated with this program.
- Click the number beside Partners with Downloads to see a list of partner names that have downloaded this program.
- Total downloads is the number of times the program has been downloaded. Click the number to see the name of the specific partner that downloaded this content.