As a supplier, you provide content or assets to your partners to build, mix, and promote business engagement and conversation. It is meant to support and facilitate the promotion of company, product, or service. Content comes in many forms: audio, text, video, images, and more. It informs and entertains readers.
You can copy library assets to create new content or clean up existing content. Library assets might include ads, email, print, website plugin, images, secure files, newsletter articles, Social Media streaming post, and custom activities. Copied assets will auto-populate with the original resource's tags and metadata.
How to Copy Library Content
Follow these steps to copy a piece of content.
- From Content > Library Content, click the name of an asset to edit.
- Select Copy. A new asset will display. The content of the existing content is now available for editing to create a new asset. The metadata is copied for both fields and tags unless it is text, rich text, file, or URL when an asset is copied.
- The following fields are required:
- Name: Edit the name of the content after copying an existing piece of content for re-use.
- Description: Add the description for the asset.
- File: Enter the URL for the asset or select to Upload an existing file. The file size limit is 50MB.
- Thumbnail: Enter the URL for the thumbnail or select Upload to upload an existing file. ZiftMarcom checks to see if the image has been previously uploaded. If it has been uploaded previously, the system will ask if you want to upload the item again or use the current image.
- The following fields are not required:
- Effective Dates: Effective date begin and expiration date.
- Tags: Edit the custom tags of the content. You may want to change the tags from the original document. Only tag categories with values will appear on the Content page. The tags will be unique to your instance of ZiftMarcom.
- Fields: Edit the custom fields for the content. The fields will be unique to your instance of ZiftMarcom. The field metadata is copied over from the original document.
- Select Save. You will not be able to save until all required fields are completed.