Purpose of the Report
Use this report to measure performance and adoption of the syndicated campaigns available on Zift123. Want to know the specifics for each tactic in the campaign? Try this report!
Analysis > Marketing Effectiveness > Campaign Summary Report
What Data is Being Reported
This report provides a cumulative set of data that shows the activities and results of campaigns that your channel partners are using. Campaigns may contain emails, web plug-ins, social posts, and collateral that can be used together to create a complete integrated campaign. If the activity is not in a campaign, it is not reported in this summary, therefore, the number of emails in the Campaign Summary will not match the number of emails in the Email Summary.
Initial Report View and Editing Suggestions
- By default, this report is grouped by Campaign
- The report can be grouped in a number of different ways depending on what data is needed (for example, grouping by Partner to view partner adoption vs. the default Campaign performance view).
- You may also group by location, timeframe, and more. Select Edit to select the different grouping options.
- Note, any edits previously set within another report may carry over as the default into subsequent reports. Always check that the data you are viewing is in the date range/format you are expecting it to be in. You may need to click the Edit Report button to view the report criteria details and make any necessary edits.
Moving left to right, the data in each column and sub-column provides the following information.
- Campaign: This column records a list in alphabetical order of the Zift123 marketing campaigns available to partners. Selecting a listed campaign will bring up the Campaign Details page.
- Partners: This is the aggregate number of your channel partners who have executed one or more components of a campaign.
- #: This column records the number of campaign-related unique emails sent by all partners to a mailing list.
- Sent: This column records the total number of prospects/contacts to whom all campaign unique emails were sent by partners.
- Opens: This column records the total of unique opens for all campaign emails.
- Clicks: This column records the number of unique clicks on all links in all emails sent by all partner to all recipients.
- Website Plugin: These take the form of personalized syndicated content—which may or may not be correlated with an email or another type of marketing campaign content—embedded by a partner on its websites or on a Zift-hosted microsite.
- #: This column records the number of website plugins embedded by all partners, meaning that the syndicated website plugin has recorded statistics as embedded content on partners' websites—either views or clicks.
- Views: This column records the total number of views (sometimes called impressions) garnered by active, campaign-related website plugins. These views are not unique views. Each time a website is viewed, we count the view without consideration of IP or person viewing the site.
- Clicks: This column records the total number of links clicked on campaign-related website plugins; again, like website plugin views, website plugin clicks are not recorded as unique.
- Ads: These are campaign-related Web advertisements placed contextually through Google AdWords and/or LinkedIn.
- #: This column records the number of campaign-related ad campaigns. Partners have accessed Zift123 and gone through the process of placing, activating, and executing an ad. The ad has recorded at least one click-through to an ad-linked landing page.
- Views: This column records the number of times partners' prospects/contacts have viewed a campaign-related ad and clicked through to a landing page.
- Clicks: This column records number of times partners' prospects/contacts have clicked through to an ad-linked landing page and clicked a link on the landing page and/or clicked to submit information entered on a landing page form.
- Submissions: This column records the receipts of prospect/contact information from the various types of information-gathering forms residing on websites and/or ad-linked landing pages.
- Social: This section records the number of Posts, Clicks, and Followers when social media campaigns are associated with a marketing campaign.
- #: This column records the total number of campaign-related social posts. Partners have accessed Zift123 and gone through the process of placing, activating, and executing a social campaign with social posts.
- Clicks: This column records number of times partners' prospects/contacts have clicked on a social post associated with the campaign.
- Print: These are campaign-related, print-ready materials available to partners.
- #: This column records the number of personalized campaign documents partners have activated through Zift123.
- DL (Download): This column records the number of times partners downloaded personalized print-ready documents.
- Library: These are non-personalized, campaign-related content assets available to partners from your ZiftMarcom digital library. These assets include campaign resources, white papers, case studies, brochures, analyst reports and general Library Assets for use internally by partners to aid them in marketing your campaign.
- DL (Download): This column records the number of times a partner has downloaded campaign-related assets from the library
- Edit Report: See How to Edit ZiftMarcom Reports.
- Options: See How to Use Report Options.
- Export : See How to Export Reports.