Purpose of This Report
The purpose of this report is to provide you with a detailed look at channel partner usage of Zift123 Collateral assets. This report details the number of Download Only resources your partners have downloaded within a specific timeframe. You can review the data at any time, but the recommended timeframe for review and trending is monthly.
The Library Download Report
Location Analysis > Partner Adoption > Library Download
What Data is Being Reported
The data is gathered from partner activities on the Download Only assets you have made available to your partners in the Collateral section of Zift123. The report shows the assets downloaded, the number of times downloaded, the date most recently downloaded, and when the asset was originally added into the platform. To see the details of assets that can be co-branded by partners, please view the Print Media Summary report.
Initial Report View and Editing Suggestions
The default report shows a list of all downloaded assets and their corresponding data within the selected date range. See How to Edit ZiftMarcom Reports to learn more about editing the reports.
- Many users prefer to see the collateral statistics by Partner or by Asset and then Partner.
- If you would like to specify a timeframe different than the default, you can edit the report to change the date range.
- If you only want to see the analysis of a selected group of Partners, e.g. by Region, Partner Program Level, etc., you can select specific Partner criteria based on your custom partner attributes to only show that partner data.
- You can Group by timeframes or partner attribute to have all of the data display in your specified grouping.
Please note, any edits previously set within another report may carry over as the default into subsequent reports. Always check that the data you are viewing is in the date range/format you are expecting it to be in. You can verify the report criteria by selecting Edit Report.
Moving left to right, the data in each column provides the following information.
- Date: The default date is for 12 months. You can change the date anytime.
- Asset: This column records the name of the asset partners downloaded.
- Type: This column records the type of resources named in the Asset column: sales kits, campaign guides, white papers, graphics and video, sales presentations, analyst reports, case studies, Outlook File Templates (OFT), and other collateral your company has developed for partner use.
- # Downloads: This column records the number downloads of each collateral item by partners.
- Most Recent Download: This column records the most recent date the collateral was download by a partner.
- Create Date: This column records the date on which the content library asset was added to the Zift123 system.
- Edit Report: See How to Edit ZiftMarcom Reports.
- Options: See How to Use Report Options.
- Export: See How to Export Reports.