The Purpose of this Report
This Report provides a summary of the usage and performance of all marketing. Do you want to know how your campaigns are performing? Use this report grouped by campaign to find out the basics. For specifics on each tactic, use the Email Summary, Web plugin Summary, and other specific reports.
Analysis > Marketing Effectiveness > General Summary
What Data is Being Reported
This report pulls information from the Partner dashboard, Zift123, and drills down, by Partner, on all marketing activities a partner uses, and the high-level stats associated with each.
Initial Report View and Editing Suggestions
- The default report shows a list of all activities for all partners.
- Activities and results during past year
- All Partners
- All Campaigns
- Group-By selections ‒ None
- Where applicable, numeric totals are located at the bottom of the page. If grouped, numeric Group Totals are provided for each layer of the grouping configuration (e.g., totals for a Quarter, Region, Country, in addition to total for the entire date range).
- You can group by location, timeframe, and more. Select Edit to customize the report to meet your needs.
- Any edits previously set within another report may carry over as the default into subsequent reports. Always check that the data you are viewing is in the date range/format you are expecting it to be in. You may need to click the Edit to view the report criteria details and make changes.
Moving left to right, the column data provides the following information.
- #: Partners: Under this heading is the number of your channel partners whose activities and results over the date-range specified (one year in this case) are being reported.
- Emails: These are emails your company has syndicated to partners for implementation in Zift123. Many are the beginning point for multi-touch ZiftMarcom Campaigns. Emails may also promote newsletters, seminars-in-box, webinars and other syndicated content and activities. As well, partners can create their own Emails in Zift123 (complying with your branding) to suit their particular efforts and needs.
- #: This column records the number of unique emails sent by all partners to a mailing list.
- Sent: This column records the total number of prospects/contacts to whom all unique emails have been sent.
- Opens: This column records the total of unique opens for all campaign emails.
- Clicks: This column records the number of unique clicks on all links in all emails sent by all partners to all recipients.
- Website plugins: Website plugins are personalized syndicated content embedded on either a partner's website or a Zift-hosted microsite—either of which may or may not be correlated with an email or another type of marketing activity or content.
- #: This column records the number of website plugins (website plugins) embedded by or for (through Zift hosting) all partners. A syndicated website plugin is reported under # only if it has recorded statistics. As with emails, partners can create their own website plugins in Zift123 that complies with the supplier branding to suit their particular efforts and needs.
- Views: This column records the total number of views (sometimes called impressions) garnered by partners' active website plugins; these views are not unique, meaning that a single person or IP address viewing a website plugin is counted each time the website plugin is viewed.
- Clicks: This column records the total number of links clicked on a partners' viewed website plugins; again, like views, website plugins clicks are not recorded as unique.
- Ads: This number represents the ad campaign related and partner-generated Web advertisements placed contextually through ad retargeting campaigns Google AdWords and/or LinkedIn Advertising.
- #: This column records the number of ad campaign activations by all partners. The partner has accessed Zift123 and gone through the process of placing at least one ad and the ad has recorded at least one click-through to an ad-linked landing page.
- Views: This column records the number of times partners prospects/contacts have viewed an ad and clicked through to a landing page.
- Clicks: This column records number of times partners prospects/contacts have clicked through to an ad-linked landing page and clicked a link on the landing page and/or clicked to submit information entered on a landing page form.
- Submissions: This number represents all partners' receipts of prospect/contact information from syndicated and partner-created information-gathering forms such as those residing on syndicated and partner-created website plugins, Zift-hosted microsites, and/or ad-linked landing pages.
- Social: This category includes the social networks available to partners: LinkedIn, Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Posts: This column records the number of posts partners have published via Zift123 social streams to a partner's social-network page.
- Clicks: This column records the number of partner-prospect/contact clicks on links on one or more of all syndicated partner posts.
- Print: These are ZiftMarcom print-ready materials available for personalization by partners.
- #: This column records the number of documents all partners have personalized through Zift123.
- DL: This column records the number of times all partners have downloaded activated content items.
- Library: These are non-personalizable content assets and implementation resources available to partners from your ZiftMarcom digital Library. These items include campaign resources, white papers, case studies, brochures, analyst reports and general library assets for use internally to aid in marketing your products and services.
- DL: This column records the number of times partners have downloaded content from your Library.
- Edit Report: See How to Edit ZiftMarcom Reports.
- Options: See How to Use Report Options.
- Export : The report can be exported as a CSV or XLS file. See How to Export Reports.