You can export ZiftMarcom report data to be used with different software for presentations or further analysis. Exporting a report includes all the data available for the report.
ZiftMarcom Reports provide you with these functions:
- Edit Report allows you to configure Report datasets for custom views to meet your reporting needs. Once you specify a report editing option as different from the default setting, this specification persists in all Reports during a session (logged into ZiftMarcom) unless you either choose to return to the default setting, configure your reports differently, or log out of ZiftMarcom.
- Export allows you to export the data to CSV and XLS formats.
- Options allows you to Save, to Email, or to send via Secure FTP report data. Additionally, select the Settings option to link to My Reports to make changes to reports previously saved.
In this article we focus on Exporting Reports.
Using the Export menu , you are able to choose to export most Reports in Comma Separated Values (CSV) or MS Excel (XLS) files to any storage medium available to you. When you select the type of file you wish to export, your system’s download menu box appears and you follow the download/open file procedures provided by your system.
Following is an exported XLS file of the Campaign Summary Report above.
- Note that CSV and XLS downloads do not include charted data but does include the the Group-By filters and campaign names by default.
- CSV and XLS exports do provide you with the facility to work the data with all spreadsheet options, including charting.