Report Options provide ways to deliver reports to different people or locations easily. The Settings option is used for viewing and editing My Reports.
ZiftMarcom Reports provide you with these functions:
- Edit Reports allows you to configure Report datasets for custom views to meet your reporting needs. Once you specify a report editing option as different from the default setting, this specification persists in all Reports during a session (logged into ZiftMarcom) unless you either choose to return to the default setting, configure your reports differently, or log out of ZiftMarcom.
- Export allows you to export the data to CSV and XLS formats.
- Options allow you to Save, to Email, or to send via Secure FTP report data. Additionally, select the Settings option to link to My Reports to make changes to reports previously saved.
In this article, we will focus on report Options.
The Options Menu allows you to save a configured report to include it under My Reports.
The Save option is a useful tool enabling you to create a custom-configured, user-named report as an HTML file. A saved report is not updated as new data becomes available through partners' Zift123 activities. In this way, you can maintain a stable of "snapshots in time" useful for measuring progress without re-filtering a report by date each time you need to compare date-to-date report information.
Selecting Save and naming the report automatically adds it to My Reports. Additionally, you have the option to make the report Private meaning the report is only available to the person that creates the report.
Is there a report that you use a lot? The Options Menu allows you to email a configured report to yourself or others on a schedule. The Email Option is a valuable tool for updating internal and external stakeholders about partner activities and results reported in ZiftMarcom. This option enables you to send emails immediately, weekly or monthly to any valid email address with a report attached CSV file format.
Selecting the Email option brings up the Schedule Report Email menu. Complete the subject and email address fields, choose from the Frequency options and select Send to email a report.
Using Secure FTP to Transfer Report Data
The Options Menu allows you to send a report via scheduled SFTP. The SFTP Option is a valuable tool for updating stakeholders about partner activities and results reported in ZiftMarcom. This option enables you to send reports via SFTP immediately, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly to any valid email address.
Selecting the SFTP option brings up the Schedule Report SFTP menu. Complete the host, location, username, and password fields, choose from the Frequency options and select Save to transfer the data.
Link to Report Settings
The Settings page is a record of all your self-configured Reports.
- The page is divided into Scheduled and Saved Reports.
- Scheduled Reports shows subject or title, report type, destination, next mailing, frequency, and status.
- The Active status can be toggled between on and off.
- Send-Now emails are not recorded.
- To the right of each report is a gear with a drop down arrow that gives more options. Scheduled Report options are edit, send now, and delete.
- Saved Reports shows title, report type, last modified, and private.
- Reports set as private will only be visible to the user who created the report.
- The name of the saved report can be updated while viewing the saved report.
- To the right of each report is a gear with a drop down arrow that gives more options. Saved Reports options are edit, schedule email, schedule secure FTP and delete.