Each user is assigned a role when the account is set up. The roles for ZiftMarcom users are as follows:
- Reports Only
- Read Only
- Partner Marketing Manager
Each role is associated with a level of access as follows:
- Yes - able to add, edit, or make changes
- No - unable to view in the menu
- View Only - can view but cannot add, edit, or make changes
The table below is a summation of roles and access levels. Click the image to enlarge it.
You can learn more about each of the access points in these Academy sections.
- Social Media - Access to the Social Media tab requires enablement.
- Leads: All Leads, Integrations - Access to the Social Media tab requires enablement.
- Partner Management: All Partners, To Partner Communication, Partner Invitations - Access to the Partner Management tab requires enablement.
- Content Management
- Tag Management
- Workflow Management - Access to the Social Media tab requires enablement.
- Integrations - Your integrations can be accessed under your User Profile.
Note: To Partner Communications - PMM, Non Admin & Admins can create To Partner communications.
Note: Agencies - Non-Admins and Admins can create agency accounts.