Things change at your partner locations and you will need to be able to edit partner information. You can change the information by editing the Partner Snapshot.
Partners > All Partners, select a partner from the list
You can do the following in the Partner Details view.
- Add, edit, and view the Funding Details for partners that participate in Full-Service Marketplace.
- Edit custom metadata set for the partner.
- Disable/Enable Portal Access
- Disable makes the partner inactive and removes their access to your content.
- Enable makes the partner active and gives access to your Zift123 content.
- No notifications are sent when the disable/enable option is used.
- Download Executive Summary for the current or previous month, current or previous quarter, or current or previous year. The report may take a few minutes to run if you have a large number of partners or data. Use this report to better understand partner engagement and activity.
- If you track Marketing Development Funds in Zift, use Sync with MDF Provider to ensure that the balances on Zift match your recordkeeping system. The Zift system automatically syncs every two hours. The Sync with MDF Provider option is located under Funding Details and is not shown in the example below.
- Review User and Sales Rep details such as email, name, and phone number.
- Terms of Service is a record of who has accepted each version of the Terms and Conditions of Use. The system records the email, first and last names, date accepted and the version of the Terms and Conditions. If a partner does not accept the Terms and Conditions of Use, suppliers will see, "The current terms have not been accepted by a partner administrator."
- Review reporting activity including Email Summary, Partner Summary, and Zift123 Logins. The Email Summary does not include emails that are sent to less than five recipients. The Zift platform assumes that less than 6 recipients indicate a test mailing.
How to Edit Partner Details
- From Partners > All Partners, select a partner from the list.
- From the Partner Information line, select Edit.
- Edit lead owners, language, version, partnership level, PID, products, theater, dashboard messages, and more. These details vary by partner.
- Select Save.