Things change at your partner locations and you will need to be able to edit partner information. You can change the information by editing on the Partner Snapshot.
Partners > All Partners, select a partner from the list
You can do the following in the Partner Details view.
- Add, edit, and view the Funding Details for partners that participate in Full-Service Marketplace.
- Edit custom metadata set for the partner.
- Download Executive Summary for the current or previous month, current or previous quarter, or current or previous year. The report may take a few minutes to run if you have a large number of partners or data. Use this report to better understand partner engagement and activity.
- If you track Marketing Development Funds in Zift, use Sync with MDF Provider to ensure that the balances on Zift match your recordkeeping system. The Zift system automatically syncs every two hours. The Sync with MDF Provider option is located under Funding Details and is not shown in the example below.
- Access Zift123 Partner Accounts allows suppliers to provide value and expertise to partners by executing marketing activities such as campaigns, analysis of reporting, contact management, and other activities. ZiftMarcom Administrators can govern which partners are viewable and available for this access from ZiftMarcom.
- Review User and Sales Rep details such as email, name, and phone number.
- Review reporting activity including Email Summary, Partner Summary, and Zift123 Logins. The Email Summary does not include emails that are sent to less than five recipients. The Zift platform assumes that less than 6 recipients indicate a test mailing.
How to Edit Partner Details
- From Partners > All Partners, select a partner from the list.
- From the Partner Information line, select Edit.
- Edit lead owners, language, version, partnership level, PID, products, theater, dashboard messages, and more. These details vary by partner.
- Select Save.