Purpose of This Section
The purpose of this section is to provide a location to edit, save, and schedule your reports. By saving your reports, you will be able to build a customized collection of reports that meet your specific needs.
Analysis > My Reports
What Data is Being Reported
The data being reported will vary by report. Refer to the specific report page in ZiftMarcom Academy to learn more about each report.
Initial Report View and Editing Suggestions
- Reports set as private will only be visible to the user who created the report.
- ZiftMarcom users will only see reports that they have saved/scheduled and reports marked for global access.
- When a user saves a report, it defaults to private unless the user selects to have the report available to all users.
- Saved reports can be updated while viewing the saved reports.
- Report can be scheduled to run immediately, daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly. These scheduled reports will be delivered to the defined email addresses.
Moving left to right, the data in each column and sub-column provides the following information.
- Scheduled Reports: This section lists all the scheduled reports.
- The details include the report name, hyperlink to the report, the report type, security setting, date filters, partner filters, destination, next mailing, frequency, and active status.
- Select the gear drop down arrow to Edit, Send Now, or Delete the report.
- Saved Reports: This section lists all the saved reports that are not scheduled.
- The details include the report name, hyperlink to the report, the date filters, partner filters, report type, last modified date, and security status.
- Select the gear drop down arrow to Edit, Schedule Email, Schedule Secure FTP, or Delete.
- Edit Report: See How to Edit ZiftMarcom Reports. This report is unique because you can edit the report and export the data without saving the changes. If you want to save the changes, it is considered a new report and you will need to give it a different name.