A campaign is a collection of marketing activities that include emails, email workflows, web plugins, print media, online ad campaigns, or any combination of these. Creating campaigns allows the supplier to provide branded content to partners to increase engagement, improve open rates, and improve lead generation. By creating campaigns, you will be able to gather data in one place for all the marketing activity around a specific product or service that is offered.
In this view you can complete the following tasks:
- Create New Campaigns - This includes ads, email, print, website plugin, workflows, and custom activities.
- Copy a Campaign is located in the Create New drop-down window.
- Export the data to either CSV for download or email.
The following can be found in this view.
- Search: Search for keywords in campaign titles.
- Filter: Filtering allows you to narrow the results to get a specific list of data for review or export. The options for filtering include content type and status. You can toggle between having the different filters on or off by clicking each button.
- Campaign View Details:
- Campaign Name: The name of the campaign
- Publish Status: The published status includes published approved, published in progress, not published in progress, not published approved, and archived in progress.