Partner Filter fields are created in the account configuration and allow you to filter reports and content. These pieces of metadata are customizable. You should work with your Customer Engagement Manager to define the fields that will work best for your company.
In ZiftMarcom, you will select the Partner Filters to limit the partners who have access to a campaign. All partners do not necessarily access all campaigns.
Filters will display in Zift123 providing a way to limit the information that appears on the screen resulting in less scrolling and quicker results. The default filters are found in the following areas:
- Web Plugins
- Social Media
How to add a Partner Filter
Filters will display in Zift123 providing a way to filter/limit the information that appears on the screen.
- From Content > Marketing Activities, select the appropriate filter type from the window to see available values for the selected filter.
- Select Edit Details to update the activity description, tags, and filters.
- Next to Partner Filters, select Edit.
- Select the hyperlinked filter type from the window to see available values for the selected filter.
- Expand and collapse filter types as needed.
- On the right, you have the option to Check All or Clear All
- The count of selected values will be shown next to the filter type.
- Select Apply to close the window when you are finished adding filters.
- Select Save.