Web plugins (sometimes referred to as panels or showcases) allow you to automatically and easily display supplier-provided content on your website: rotating offers, videos, lead capture forms, product showcases, and downloads such as whitepapers and case studies. With a web plugin from Zift Solutions, syndicated content adjusts automatically based on data about current website visitors. This dynamic content syndication allows you to target the interests of website visitors to deliver the most relevant content to the user. Delivering the right content at the right time greatly increases website visitor conversion rates.
As a supplier with the help of the Zift team, you will make web plugin content available for your partners to activate and personalize. The plugins provide partners with messaging and branding to build on if you allow them access.
In this article, review the steps for updating plugin content for all your partners that have it activated.
- Please contact your Zift Solutions point of contact to take advantage of the web plugin feature.
- ZiftMarcom Administrator access is required.
- See How to Edit Activity Details for more information on editing Activity Details.
How to Publish All Web Plugin Content
Follow these steps to publish content out to all web plugin content at once.
- From Content > Marketing Activities, select the website plugins filter.
- Select the website plugin.
- Make any edits.
- Save your work.
- Preview any edits before publishing. Log into Zift123 and activate a new instance of this plugin. Review for accuracy.
- Select Publish All.