Partners can allow agencies access to their Zift123 account to either execute marketing plans or a single campaign activity. The level of access is determined by partners. These engagements allow partners to interact with the agency at the level that works best for them.
Suppliers with Admin privileges can add new agencies, view existing agency details and view agency users.
Value and Benefits
- Save Time: You can add and manage agencies in your system. There is no need to submit support tickets. You can quickly respond to agency changes and profile update requests.
- Increased Control: Administrator level functionality allows you to control the agencies delivering services to your partner community. You can also control the agency fields for language, region, etc in order to filter appropriate agencies to the partner.
- Powerful Analytics: You can view agencies, who is logging in, and actively engaging your partner community.
Partners > All Partners> Agencies radio button
In the Agency Details view you can do the following:
- Mark Active/Inactive: You can see a list of both Active and Inactive agencies.Agencies can be marked active and inactive but not removed. You can mark it inactive if you no longer want it to appear in Zift123. Learn More.
- Edit Partner Filters: Partner Filters limit the partners who have access to a campaign. All partners do not necessarily access all campaigns. Learn More.
How to View the Agency Details
From Partners > All Partners > Agencies radio button, select the hyperlinked agency name to see agency contact details, associated partner details, partner filters and Zift123 users associated with the partner.