As a supplier, you provide content or assets to your partners to build, mix, and promote business engagement and conversation. Content is meant to support and facilitate the promotion of company, product, or service. It comes in many forms: audio, text, video, images, and more. It informs and entertains readers.
Library content is used by your partners and is found under the Browse Collateral tab in Zift123. Partners can preview, download, and customize content available in the view. All content may not be available to all partners. Not all content is available for preview or customization. The supplier will determine what content is available to partners when creating content.
Do you ever wonder, what is in Zift? As a supplier, you can manage your content assets by exporting your Content Library to a .CSV file. You can select to export All Assets or Selected Asset information. The maximum number of individually selected assets is 100. However, if you use a filter or category to select the assets, you can perform operations on as many pieces of content as is in the filter or category. Use the filter options to make your selections.
The export file includes the following information: asset name, asset type, content type template fields, create date, activation date, expiration date, created by, and content type custom fields. You can limit the data in the export by filtering the data before running the export.
How to Export Library Content
To export all content assets.
- From Content > Library Content, select Export.
- ZiftMarcom will download a .CSV file listing all of your content and the data points mentioned above.
To export selected content assets.
- From Content > Library Content, use the filters on the left to limit the data to export.
- From the Export drop-down menu, select Selected Assets.
- ZiftMarcom will download a .CSV file listing selected assets with the data points mentioned above.