As a supplier, you provide content to your partners to build, mix, and promote business engagement and conversation. Collateral is meant to support and facilitate the promotion of a company, product, or service. Content comes in many forms: audio, text, video, images, and more. ZiftMarcom checks for assets that are uploaded to prevent unnecessary duplication when uploading files. The system will prompt you to select an existing file or continue with the upload.
Library content is used by your partners and is found under the Browse Collateral tab in Zift123. Partners can preview, download, and customize content available in the view. All content may not be available to all partners. Not all content is available for preview or customization. The supplier will determine what content is available to partners when creating content.
Content > Library Content
In this view you can complete the following tasks:
- Create New - In this view, you can create new library assets. Library assets might include ads, email, print, website plugin, images, secure files, newsletter articles, Social Media steaming post, and custom activities. You can choose a template from the drop-down to start the document.
- Bulk Operations - Bulk operations is limited to users with Administrative permission in ZiftMarcom. In this view, you can add tags, remove tags, edit active date, edit expiration date and archive library content for as many or as few documents as you wish.
- Bulk operations are limited to a single content type.
- Bulk operations can be made when a bulk operation is in progress.
- When bulk operations are processing users should refrain from making changes to content. Any changes you apply may override the operations currently processing.
- Export the data to CSV file. You can select to export All Assets or Selected Asset information. The maximum number of assets for Select Asset is 100. Use the filters to help narrow your selections. The export file can contain the following asset name, asset type, content type template fields, create date, activation date, expiration date, created by, and content type custom fields. You can limit the data in the export by filtering the data before running the export.
The following can be found in this view.
- Search: Zift searches on title keywords to locate relevant assets.
- Filter: Filtering allows you to narrow the results to get a specific list of data for review or export. The options for filtering includes your content types, tags, active date range, expiration date range, and create by. You can toggle between having the different content type filters on or off by clicking each button.
- Library Content View Details:
- Selection Box: Use this box to select the content for bulk operations. You can select all content by clicking the box at the top.
- Collateral Title: The name of the collateral.
- Content Type: The content type of the asset.
- Creator: The name of the person that created the document.
- Expiration Date: The date the collateral item expires.
- Page display can be managed at the bottom. You have the following options: