2016 November Software Updates
- Suppliers can now create promoted activities that can be viewed by partners. This feature will help partner adoption.
- Content managers can now manage assets with the export. The list includes the expiration date, URL, description, and metadata.
- The ZiftMarcom Order export now includes Order ID and Fund Type used to place the order.
November 30, 2016
- (18455) We added working indicator to ZiftMarcom. The indicator provides feedback that ZiftMarcom is "working" on saving your work.
- (19209) ZiftMarcom now retains file names when an asset is uploaded. Previously, ZiftMarcom assigned a number to the file.
- (19248) Zift has improved the Lead Registration from Zift to Salesforce process. The custom field in Salesforce will indicate the lead is a registered lead from Zift and will display the lead score.
November 09, 2016
- (18938) The ZiftMarcom Order export now includes Order ID and Fund Type used to place the order. Learn More.
- (19118) Content managers can now manage assets with the export. The list includes the expiration date, URL, description, and metadata. Learn More.
November 02, 2016
- (18271) Suppliers can now view registrant information on leads in ZiftMarcom Learn More.
- (18937) The count for Zift123 users and sales reps is included in the partner export. Learn More.
- (19147) ZiftMarcom users can view Zift123 user roles and configured sales reps. Learn More.
- (19141) ZiftMarcom users can manually sync funds without the help of Zift Solutions staff.
Have more questions? Submit a request