Users can receive email notifications in advance of expiration for campaigns, activities, library content, or collateral programs allowing for better management of large amounts of content. This notification will help them to manage large amounts of content.
- Users associated with the content are notified via email that the content if it will expire in the next thirty calendar days.
- The notification will include an attached .CSV file with content name, type, description, create date, activation date, expiration date, tag/content field values, and a hyperlink to the associated campaign, activity, asset or program.
- The email will go out once a week to users associated with the tag on the content.
How to Associate a User with Content
Associating a user with content makes is easier to manage the content.
To add a user for content expiration notification do the following:
- From Content > Content Management.
- Select the User name from the alphabetical list in the drop down box.
- Select a Content Type to associate with the user.
- It is optional to also select from the Campaign & Activity Tags.
- Save the user association.
How to Reset User Associations
From time to time you will want to reset a user's content associations.
To reset user and library content associations do the following:
- From Content > Content Management, select the user.
- Select Reset all user & library content associations.