User Acceptance Testing(UAT) requests can be made by users in an active implementation project with Zift’s Professional Services team. You will need to complete a request submission form with pertinent information so that our Professional Services team members can effectively execute your request.
Once you submit your request, the request will be analyzed by a Zift Professional Services member. The Professional Services team member, usually a business analyst, will process the request assigning it to the appropriate team, status and timeline for resolution.
Your Project Manager is responsible for managing your open UAT tickets and will provide weekly status updates.
Important: Fields with a red * are required. A ticketed cannot be submitted without these field completed.
The request submission form fields vary depending upon the request. Complete all fields:
- Select Submit a request.
- In the drop down box, select User Acceptance Testing.
- Your email address: We recommend entering a role based email address so that all requests located in one location.
- Subject: Choose a brief, descriptive subject line to identify your issue.
- Description: Describe the issue you are having, being as specific as possible. Provide examples and include details such as browser type and version, email address of the user experiencing the issue, ID numbers of pages, organizations and contacts, and any other specific details where appropriate.
- Content Submission URL: Provide your content submission URL containing your resources associated with this campaign.
- Attachments: Add an attachment or drop files that the Zift team will need.